1. Every Redhat QM qualified to wear a heart with all its meanings fulfilled;
2. The transfer to the Taunton Road bus from the Pickering GO station no longer be affected by Durham College's starting time as in the summer vacation months making three-hours necessary to get to Oshawa's best eatery from T.O. (LOL);
3. Taxis had reduced senior's fares like other public transportation. (Sigh);
4. Beautiful Redhatters even homely ones, mellow with time;
5. That there were more "Ivy Rose(s)" with "moments to remember";
6. Nebulous forms were limited to clouds not most of our aging figures;
7. More comfortable, prosperous, generous women all around;
8. To visit all the tea rooms on Hamilton Mountain;
9. That GO Transit ran back to Toronto from Hamilton later into the night all year round and connect with the train from Niagara Falls, in the warm months; and,
10. The funerary world be awakened to the fact that I overheard and am in agreement with the words of one Redhatter who passionately told another she's never had so much fun in her entire life as Redhatting and that she's going to ask Harold (her husband) to lay (her) out in her colours when her time comes.
God bless all Redhatters, every Redhatting event and the multitude of red-chapeaux-ed women forming the Red Hat Society!