- click on "My Calendar" - this brings up your calendar page
- click on "Event Search"
You can search by state (province/country) and/or miles/zip code range and/or date range and/or by chapter name or contact name if you know it.
----- select your state/province or country from the drop down menus
----- enter the date range in mm/dd//yyyy format
----- enter your zip/postal code and miles radius (US/CAN only)
----- Click SEARCH to see the results list. NOTE: Clicking on VIEW ALL RESULTS will give you the entire calendar, not just the state/province, date, etc that you were looking for.
TO SORT THE LIST:
- EVENT NAME - will list events in alpha order
- LOCATION - will list in alpha order by city name first
- MAX ATTENDEES - will list lowest to highest # of attendees
- COST - will list in price, lowest to highest $$
TO VIEW AN EVENT:
- click on any event name to view the invitation
Once you are on the invitation page, you can
- flag it to send you email reminders
- send an RSVP to the hostess. This is where you can ask for additional information, registration forms, etc.
- send the invitation to a friend, or yourself, so you can forward it on to your chapterettes or other members
Also on your calendar page
- click on "Calendar Advice" and "How To" - to read more about guidelines and how to submit your event
More info about the Calendar and Event policies are on the homepage under "Online Event Calendar" (left side column For our members section and at the bottom "Terms and Conditions"