Red Hats In The Sunset
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably...
Never regret anything that made you smile.
Monk, Law and Order, House Hunters
Babies,Red Hatting, dogs
My cozy little home.
Are you a Mother?
Are you a Grandmother?
Saturday, May 10, 2008, 1:34 PM
Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 8:57 PM
In Oct of 2007 had a subdural hematoma and had brain surgery. I was in the hospital for 23 days. As you can I needed the wig Gramagel and Cinn-E gave me. LOL I had a load of support from my Red Hat sisters on the QMB. It is amasing how women I had never met poured out so much love and caring. Last month I had a torn rotator cuff repaired and now going to physical therapy. I am so happy to having everything finally done.
I look forward to healing and all the fun of Red Hatting with The Red Hats In The Sunset.
Thursday, March 13, 2008, 1:48 AM
Saturday, February 16, 2008, 8:25 PM
|RED HAT TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. Thou shalt use your Red Hat powers for good deeds (bring joy and laughter to all you meet).
2. Thou shalt eat thy favorite foods, including chocolate. After all, diet is just a four letter word.
3. Thou shalt be a kindred spirit in your sisterhood. Keep your confidences and friendships strong.
4. Thou shalt put on the glitz! Wear purple glory, big red hats, flashy jewelry, feathers: be a Dame!
5. Thou shalt play. Be young in heart and mind and your body will follow--at least most of the time!
6. Thou shalt welcome the curious and explain the wonders of Red Hat to all who ask, especially small children and handsome men.
7.Thou shalt accept the things you cannot change, big or small. We're good at rolling with the punches.
8. Thou shalt aspire to anything in life at any age. It's never to late to skydive.
9. Thou shalt honor thy age and the need to be a little bad.
10. Thou shalt repeat the first nine commandments,over and over and over.
posted by Sassi Ladi, Carol Sayres
Women, don't doff their hats or even remove them at a long function, unless they're obstructing someone's view, for instance at the theatre, the opera or the cinema.