• The table is a main focal point of this party, so go all out with a festive tablecloth, place cards and lollipop flowers.
• Keep the activities simple: put on outfits from a dress-up box filled with old party clothes, hats and costume jewelry; go on a sticker hunt; pose for photos; and sing "I'm a Little Teapot."
• Fill a box with outfits from your closet or a local thrift store that the guests can dress up in.
• Buy film for group photos and toy cups and saucers for favor bags.
• Make sandwiches and fill a fancy pot with herbal iced tea.
You'll want to brew up a proper invite for this party--like this colored-paper teapot. You can draw each one freehand or simply enlarge the shape shown here on a copy machine and use it as a template. Write the party greeting on the front and the date, time and other particulars on the back. Then cut out a tea bag "tag" on which to print "Bring a teddy bear, stuffed animal or doll." Staple one end of a short string to the tag and the other to the teapot top, and the invitation is ready to pop in an envelope to mail or deliver.